Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Spain

Let's get this vacation started. Here are Jeanne & I outside the Westin Palace in Madrid. Beautiful hotel right in the heart of Madrid.
Beautiful tree lined street in Madrid.
Here is the bull fighting ring in Madrid. Isn't it beautiful? I wish the bull fights had been going on while I was there. I want to plan a return trip to Spain to experience this.
Here is one of the countless Olive trees that we saw. You would not believe the amount of Olive groves throughout Spain. They are EVERYWHERE.
Here is a shot of Toledo. This is a quaint little village about an hour south of Madrid. Thank goodness our car was small. You would not believe the tight spaces that we had to fit through on this trip.
Picking an olive in the olive groves of Spain
Mitchell, Clark & I with Toleo in the background.

No comments: