Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Clark & Jeanne overlooking the town of Toledo


Here we have an old lady in the town of Toledo. We are all evil I guess. She waddled like a penguin and we started making fun of her as she was walking up the hill. The sad thing is we passed her in the street & were talking about her moving so slow. Well, we came to a dead end and the lady caught up with us. You just had to be there because we couldn't contain our laughter. I only wish the video was longer.


Here is a neat shot from the foyer of the Hotel San Migurel in Cordoba. Cordoba was probably our least favorite city on this trip. Check all of this meat out. It was fantastic along with the cheese we ordered.
So I've already mentioned how many olive groves we saw, but I was even more surprised to see all of the orange groves. Oranges everywhere.
Jeanne & I overlooking the bridge in Cordoba that was built in 1 AD. Pretty spectacular.

No comments: