Thursday, May 31, 2007

Here we have Michael's step mom Alice & his dad Doug. Alice was hysterical and a kindred spirit. This girl is from Tuscaloosa, AL. Bevan told me that when they were at the finish line that day that Alice was screaming for everyone like they were her own kids. She was screaming "way to go ya'll". Talk about a sweet heart. The sad part is that she went to Alabama. Curses!!!! At dinner that night she wore especially for Bevan and I her Roll Tide earrings. Too damn funny. As you can see from the picture, they were both having a lot of fun. Good times!!!
Way to go team MD as Brian called us. Bevan, Brian and Joanne (Michael's sister) met us at the airport to welcome us back home. Michael & I had spent an extra day in LA while the boys flew home a day earlier. Brian & Joanne made us this cute little sign. Pretty cool huh? My buddy Brian even made me my favorite oatmeal & raisin cookies. Yummy!!!!
Here is the proud sister & partner with Michael. Good job!!!! OH YEA!!!!!!

No comments: