Thursday, May 31, 2007

FINISH LINE!!!! GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!!!! 545 miles in 7 days people. Can I get a War Eagle & Fight on Fight on???? So we finished in style with our collegiate jerseys. Michael graduated from Southern California & I graduated from Auburn University. A few people in the crowd gave me a few War Eagles as I came in that day. Such a great feeling to know that all of our hard work and training paid off.
Closing ceremonies



Awesome video of the Aids Lifecycle ride. If you want to get a feel for what this ride is like watch this video. It rocks!!!!!!!!! Way to riders.


Here is Lorrie Jean from the LA Gay & Lesbian center. She would crack us up with her signature Hello Riders, Hello Roadies at each evenings announcements.

Celebration dinner !!!!!!! Yea, the boys are all back together. Man was it ever great to see Bevan after 8 days. I had missed him so. Here we have myself, Bevan & Michael in the front row. In the back from the left we have Brian & Paul. Paul is a good friend of Michael's that went to school with him at USC.
So this is the day we finished & celebrated . I ended up taking 2 showers that day. Talk about a great feeling. No more "port a pottys". I was never so happy to see a real bed & bathroom in my life. I'm thinking I wouldn't have done well before electricity was invented.
What a good looking group of guys aye? me, Brian, Paul, Michael & Bevan

No comments: