Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This is a picture of my brother Clark's power boat. He took Cynthia, Rich, Bevan and myself for a ride in it one day while we were there. The water was a little choppy that day so he couldn't get it up to as fast as he wanted. Our top speed that day was 80 mph. It will flat out get on it. Clark loves the Rolling Stones and you can see that he has their tongue emblem all over the boat.
Here we have a picture of my sister Cynthia and myself.

This is a sand bar close to the marina where my brother keeps his boat. There were a ton of people there that day. He mentioned that a lot of the time people tie their boats up to one another while spending the day there.
Bevan and I taking a swim while out on the boat. The water was crystal clear while we were at the beach.
That is me on the left and Bevan on the right doing back dives off the boat.

No comments: