Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This is my dad's fishing boat. It is a great boat, but the only thing it doesn't have is a sleeping quarters. This would be great while driving to your destination. Oh well, you can't have everything right? just kidding. We are extremely blessed.
Here is a picture of some of the fish we caught. Starting from the left is my brother Clark, myself, my brother-in-law Alan, Bevan & dad.
Here is a picture of Clark & myself. Clark is holding up the Wahoo that dad caught.
These are my brother's 2 English Bulldogs. Abigal is on the left and Max is on the right. They are a mess. I always thought Abigal was huge, but she is nothing compared to Max. The last time I saw Max was a year ago and he was still a puppy. He is HUGE now. They are both real sweet and wouldn't hurt a flea.
Here we have my nephew Mitchell. We were riding around on his "tricked" out golf cart that Clark & Jeanne got him. He loves driving this around the compound where Clark & Jeanne and my parents have a place. I meant to get a picture of the golf cart at night because that is when it looks the best. It has purple lights that shine from the bottom of it while he drives around. It is too funny to see. Next up has to be a kickin stereo for it. Wouldn't you agree Mitchell???

No comments: