Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Here is my dad holding court while on the beach with all of us. I think his words were "naw, naw, naw, Alabama would've beat Auburn if you throw out the first quarter of this years Iron Bowl". Last time I checked a football game was 4 quarters and Auburn clearly dominated Alabama from start to finish. Those Alabama fan's (meaning my father) will spin it any way they can. just kidding dad.
My sister Carla, myself and Clark relaxing on the beach. Talk about great weather while we were there.
Here is a picture of my brother's best friend Pat and his dog Copper. My brother-in-law Rich is in the left corner of the picture playing cards. Pat had about 40 people over to his place for a cookout. When I say cookout, I mean cookout too. Pat is originally from Louisiana and had one of his good friends come down who is a chef and cook for all of us. My gosh, we had everything. He cooked crawfish pies, jambalaya, potato salad, white beans, etc. The jambalaya was my favorite and was out of this world. You should've seen the huge pot this was cooked in. There was enough food to feed a small army. Thanks as always for your hospitality Pat. Oh and another thing, WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Bevan and I over at Pat's.

Here is my sister Carla & my brother-in-law Alan. From the look of this picture my sister has had one too many margarita's. I cannot believe you would let her get away with this Alan.

No comments: