Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Here is Jamie & Clark. Jamie married my nephew Eric this past May.
Here is my nephew Mitchell and me. He's letting his hair grow out so that he can look like a surfer dude. He messed up when he asked Nana (my mom) to cut his bangs. She took a little to much off as usual. I bet that is the last time you ever have her cut your hair again Mitchell. You can't really tell from the picture, but Mitchell has orange all over his shorts & his t-shirt. Bevan and I had taken him to see Superman Returns that afternoon and he put a ton of cheddar cheese on his popcorn. I laughed so hard when we came out of the theater since he was covered with all of this. Even his hands were covered in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY DEREK, GOOD TO SEE YOURSELF AND BEVAN AGAIN.WHAT A WEEKEND. THATS A GREAT PICTURE OF MITCHELL AND YOURSELF, ESPECIALLY THE LSU BANNER THAT IS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PIC. GEAUX TIGERS...LOL PAT