Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fleetwood Mac

So I finally got to see one of my all time favorite groups Fleetwood Mac. I have liked them ever since I was a little kid & regretted not getting tickets to see them 12 years ago when the full group was together. Christine Mcvie is no longer with them anymore, but they still sound great.
I told my buddy Steve that the tickets I bought were in the nose bleed section. He was quite surprised when the usher told us to go down on the floor. We had 8th row center stage. Sweet!!!!Here is my girl Stevie Nicks. Her voice isn't as strong as it used to be, but she still sounds pretty darn good. My favorite song of hers that she sings is Rhianna. Great song & she didn't disappoint.
I must say that Lindsey Buckingham is incredible. He was the only one who stayed on stage the whole time. His voice is still amazing and when he sang "Big Love" he brought down the house. Fantastic!!!
Never get a midget to take your picture :). Here you can see Stevie Nicks right over Steve's head to the left. It was a great concert.

No comments: