Wednesday, July 04, 2007

This dolphin was so sweet. She had her baby that she was keeping an eye on, but she loved the attention and food. Here is Bevan and Mitchell giving her some lunch.
Bevan, Mitchell and I taking a swim. The 2 of them would not get back in the water after we saw these huge jelly fish once we got back on the boat. Some of them had tentacles that were 2 feet long. Ouch!!!!
Mitchell & Bevan trying to pet the dolphin.
I had just jumped in the water and was a little nervous about this. The only other time I had swam with a dolphin was in captivity at Sea World. So I'm in the water & this dolphin literally came up right between my legs & popped her head out. Luckily Bevan captured this moment with the camera because I was very surprised as you can see from the expression on my face. She (dolphin) was so sweet & soft. She would take the fish & let you pet her on the head. Amazing day.

No comments: