Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Florida July 4th 2007

Bevan and I traveled back to Florida to spend the July 4th holiday with my family. Talk about a nice relaxing trip. I haven't slept so much in quite a while. My body definitely needed the rest since I have been on the go for most of the month of June. We did the usual things, beach, tennis, boating & fed the dolphins.Go Mitchell!!! My nephew Mitchell showing off his bicycling prowess by using no hands.
Here we have 3 generations. My nephew Mitchell, my great niece Savannah & myself on the beach watching the 4th of July fireworks.
Carla, Alan, dad & mom on the beach enjoying the fireworks.
Here are some of the fireworks that Clark brought down. Fireworks were going off everywhere for about an hour on the beach as everyone had their own. They also had a great firework show from the pier that we could see on the beach.

No comments: