Friday, June 12, 2009

Hinkle's at the Beach

It is summertime & that means one thing in my family, FLORIDA. I met up with my family for a few days in the sun. We celebrated 3 birthdays while we were there. Dana, mom & Christopher all enjoyed another birthday & Christopher turned 21. Woohoo!!!!
Soaking up some rays & listening to waves roll in. Nice!
Dana with her oldest Bailey & youngest Lauren.
My Uncle Harry & Aunt Ramona whom I adore. They just bought a place in the same subdivision as my parents, so we will be seeing a lot more of them in the future.

A right of passage :). Lesley, Dana & I took Chris when the clock struck 12:01 to buy his first legal case of beer. As Elvis says, "Memories pressed between the pages of my mind".
Here's Jake after he face planted per Christopher's instructions into his birthday cake. Classic!!
Ahh, my crazy cousin Lesley. Gosh how I love this girl. She will entertain you to no end. Always so much fun to be around.
The night that will go down in history. This is after dinner & before many shots that would be consumed by Christopher. I can honestly say that Jamie, Dana, Lesley & myself will NEVER let him live this night down. :o)

No comments: