Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Party!

So I threw my first Christmas party in a long time. It was a very empowering experience since this was the first party I had thrown since the breakup. It couldn't have turned out better thanks to the help of my best friend Cammie. I think all that came had a very good time & the party was a huge success. Here is my go to gal Cammie for party preparations. She is busy slaving over a cheese tray. We've been best friends for over 10 years now & our relationship just keeps getting better. Words can't describe truly how much she means to me.Three of my favorite people: Ruben, Colin & Jeff.One of the best pictures of the night in my opinion. Randi & NoahColin, myself, Cammie & Jeff before the party really got rockin.

I think Jeremy just farted & Jim couldn't believe it. :) just kidding. Funny picture with Jeremy, Nick, Jim & Randi.Hands down my favorite picture of the night. Myself, Mark, Joe, Colin & Cammie.

No comments: