Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Palm Springs for New Years

My friend Colin asked me if I wanted to go to Palm Springs for New Years. Duh!!!! I started 2008 with a great trip to Europe & saw no reason to not end it with one. My goal for 2008 was to travel some where once a month & I did it. It was a great year. This was the first time I've ever been to Palm Springs and it was a lot of fun.
View of the mountains right out the front door of the Riviera Resort & Spa where we stayed.Grey Goose & tonic anyone? As Jeanne puts it, "I didn't realize GI Joe & Ken knew each other. The resort had a great pool & we spent the day there the whole trip.
We picked blue eye's (Mark) up from the airport and the shenanigans began :). Mark, Colin, Joe & myself on New Years Eve.
So I finally put the Speedo on. I figured what the hell. I'm single so might as well go with the flow.
Last night in the desert. Myself, Joe & Colin at Wangs in the Dessert.

No comments: