Thursday, December 27, 2007

Finegold visit

Dana & Jamie brought their family out for a visit after spending a week in Atlanta. I took them to Breckenridge & I'm wondering if they will ever come back. The bad thing is that I was only able to spend 2 days with them while they were here. The other bad thing is that it was cold, I'm talking frigid. Skiing with Brooke, Jake & Bailey the first day I knew they would be cold. Brooke wasn't feeling the greatest and she and Jake lasted one run down the mountain. Bailey was a trooper and lasted one more. Jamie cracked me up when he picked the first 2 kids up. He said, "they don't call us the whinegolds for nothing". ;) It was great seeing them as always. Breckenridge really got pounded with snow while they were here.Here is Brooke, Jake & Lauren before we were getting ready to head out skiing for the day.
Myself, Lauren & Dana playing Domino's.
Bailey and Brooke during our game of domino's. I'm going to do my best on making it work to be there for your birthday in March Brooke. :)

No comments: