Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

I spent Christmas in Atlanta with my family this year. It was a long trip as I spent 2 weeks there, but so relaxing. I got to catch up with some old friends and spend some quality time with my parents. Maybe one day my dad will get cable so that I'm not so bored while visiting. You can only watch so much snow on tv. Most of my pics on this entry are of my niece & great niece.Here I am with my good buddy Mark from Atlanta. This was taken at a Christmas party over in East Atlanta. It was great catching up with him as always. It is nice to know that we can go a year without seeing each other and pick right back up where we left off. He is a great friend. Now get your butt out to Denver to visit.
Here is my great niece Savannah with my mom. She is a cutie.
Mom, Savannah & Atticus. Atticus is HUGE. I told Jennifer she needs to get a saddle for him so that Savannah can ride him while she walks him. He weighs about 170.
Here is my niece Jennifer with her daughter Savannah & Ollie their bearded dragon. Have you ever seen that Jeep commercial when the lizzard blows out his head? This is what Ollie does when Atticus the dog comes near her. It is funny.
This is my sisters daughter Catherine. She was premature when born, but you would never know it now. She is adorable.

Savannah & Carla over at mom and dads for Christmas.
Here is baby Catherine. She will be crawling in a few weeks. She is almost there.

No comments: