Monday, August 27, 2007

If You're Going to San--Fran--Cisco!!!!

I traveled to San Francisco for a 3 day weekend. After the past few weeks I've had a nice relaxing trip was in order. The Noodle (Brian) & I caught a flight out Friday morning & landed in this beautiful city. Michael met up with us that evening after flying in from LA where he had been on business all week. It was a great trip needless to say. I got to see my cousin Dana & spend some quality time with her family which is always great. We were also able to hook up with our buddy Eric from the Aids Lifecyle ride. Great trip, great friends & most of all a great family. I am one lucky individual to be surrounded by such amazing people.
So we arrived in San Francisco & my cousin Dana & Jamie really made us feel special. They took time out of their busy schedule's to take Brian and I out on their yacht. Like an idiot I forgot to get a picture of this bad boy, but you can see a small side glimpse of it as we are headed towards the Bay Bridge. It is 51 feet long and has sleeping quarters.
Here is Mr. B with Dana & her youngest Lauren (aka Lulu or Loopie).
Great shot of the skyline with the Trans America tower in the center.
Are my cousin's children beautiful or what???? They take after their mom and dad obviously. You won't find a better looking couple. :)

No comments: