Saturday, June 30, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!!!!

Bevan and I headed to Las Vegas for his work. I tagged along since after all it is Vegas baby. I called my brother Clark & told him to meet us there which he did. The boy will not turn down a trip to sin city. We had a great time while there & got to see a couple of shows. We were able to see Carrot Tops show which was hilarious. I would've never thought it would be this funny since I've only found him mildly entertaining on tv. Boy was I wrong. We also saw Celine Dion & she was awesome. Her show is visually stunning & I would highly recommend it to any of you before it is over at the end of the year.Here is a view at the Mix lounge on top of the Mandalay Bay. Awesome view of the strip on the outside deck of the bar.
Here's Bevan with his coworkers Pat, Judy & Pam.
Here Bevan, Pam, Judy & I are enjoying a few cocktails at the Mix lounge at Mandalay Bay. We had the best time that night after enjoying a great meal at Aureol in Mandalay Bay.

No comments: